In the past couple years, I've tried to make a pretty big effort in becoming more eco-friendly... using natural cleaning products, recycling, and buying products from businesses who share this outlook. Naturally, I feel as if my business should follow the same ideals. With that in mind, I've been thinking of some ways that ABP can (and will!) be a more eco-friendly business. They include:
- Going as paperless as possible (welcome packets, forms, etc.)
- Reducing unnecessary packaging and waste
- Utilizing recycled products only
- Using vendors who are also eco-friendly businesses
- Combining lab orders to reduce packaging, shipping costs and emissions
Even though these changes are small, every little bit and every small step makes a big difference!